We believe that when people are cared for in a genuine and transparent way, the stage is set for meaningful reflection and expression. Nationally accredited through the Joint Commission and state licensed, our program schedules are solely focused on client success. Placing the client’s
needs and well-being above all else, our clinical team creates treatment that is tailored to each individual’s needs. We are also accredited by the Human Rights Campaign, as measured by the Health and Equality Index for healthcare services provided to the LGBTQ community.
As industry leaders in the field of substance abuse treatment, no two treatment plans look exactly the same, as to reflect the needs unique to each individual. Understanding clients’ reason for seeking help is a vital part in developing short & long term goals, focused on finding a new way of life, free from active addiction.
Substance abuse disorders are chronic and progressive in nature. Measuring patient progress during drug treatment is much different than other chronic conditions. Although every client’s needs are unique, we strive to include a number of concrete goals:
- To achieve abstinence
- To foster behavioral changes that support abstinence and a new lifestyle
- To facilitate active participation in community-based support systems
- To assist clients in identifying and addressing a wide range of psycho social problems (e.g., housing, employment, adherence to probation requirements)
- To assist clients in developing a positive support network
- To improve clients’ problem solving skills and coping strategies
If you would like more information about our program and the services with offer, please call today for a free comprehensive assessment and insurance verification.