COVID-19 Response & Updates
At CIVIQ Health, we are taking every measure to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our clients, families and staff.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to affect our communities and our nation, we are doing everything we can to be proactive and we are taking necessary actions and precautions to protect our clients while still continuing to provide quality clinical care and accepting new clients into our facility.
We Continue to Offer 24/7 Admissions
Our admissions team is actively screening potential clients for possible exposure and any symptoms. Below is a list of our screening questions:
- Are you experiencing any flu-like symptoms? Including: shortness of breath, cough, or fever?
- Have you traveled anywhere outside of the United States or traveled via airplane or cruise ship in the last month?
- Have you traveled to any high-risk areas in the past month?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who is suspected of having or is confirmed to have COVID-19?
Every admission is evaluated on a case by case basis and our Admissions Director will make a determination on each potential admission. If there is any suspected risk, we will deny admission at this time. Our Transportation Department is trained to ask the questions listed above and will take the temperature of the individual before they are transported to our facilities. Any symptoms would result in a hold on the admission.
On-going Health & Safety Precautions
Our staff is taking any and all precautions to reduce any risk in our facilities. We are doing daily deep cleans of our common areas, mandatory hand washing and access to hand sanitizer. Our staff is trained in infection-control and is using that training daily to take every precaution.
Some precautions we are taking include:
- We have suspended all visitation to our facilities and all non-direct care team members will be working remotely indefinitely.
- All staff will undergo a screening for symptoms and fever by our nursing staff.
- Postponed Family Programming until further notice. Tele-visits will be made available.
- All company tours and events are currently being rescheduled.
Thank you for your continued support.
CEO | CIVIQ Health